- No harassment of other people that may affect their real life. (ie. don’t contact their irl friends that you don’t know)
- No posting any private communications of users without express permission.
- No posting user nudity without that user's direct consent. (ie. if they posted it 5 years ago, that is not consent)
- No spamming the forum.
- No excessive hate speech towards any group of people.
- No excessive abuse towards new users.
- If you are being a constant annoyance in the forum, making it an unfun place for other posters, constantly creating unneeded drama where there was none before, etc a public poll may be created to see if you are to be temporarily banished to Forum19.
- Breaking the rules will result in a warning and a 24 hour ban. Continuing to do so may result in exile to Forum19, rep reset, temp ban or permanent ban. Further disregard for the rules will increase the punishment.
- More severe/repeated violations may be further discussed by the mods/admins after the initial 24 hour ban. They will be on a case-per-case basis, the punishment may differ between members due to intent, previous bans, etc.
If you think you are being treated unfairly, message @Vassago. But remember, life isn’t fair and it’s impossible to make all situations fair for everyone all the time.